|404CAT5E-4RJ-025BLA - Lake 4-Channel Cat5E Tactical Snake Cable, RJ-45 to RJ-45 25 FT
HAVEPro made, Lake Tactical RJ-45 4-Channel Ethernet Cables are great for touring sound or permanent installations, and feature premium RJ-45 style connectors on both ends. These Cat5E snakes can be used as data cables or are great for use with balun systems and applications, professional audio applications, and DMX applications.
Lake Cables 4-channel Cat5E cable features a heavy-duty tactical overall thermoplastic elastomer jacket. Each of the 4-channel Cat5E elements are 4-pair 24 AWG, with solid copper conductors and polyolefin insulaton, under individual color-coded tactical thermoplastic elastomer jackets. Both the outer jackets of the individual Cat5E elements, and the overall outer jacket, are constructed from rugged TPE for exceptional durability in hostile environments.
Premium RJ-45 connectors designed for audio and video stage or studio technology, DMX Lighting systems, or other Ethernet applications that would require RJ-45 connectivity.
- HAVEPro made here in our guild cableshop
- Cable: 4-Channel Tactical - 4-pair Cat5E 24 AWG solid copper
- RJ-45 Connectors: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
- Neutrik etherCON shell, Black diecast housing
- 4 RJ-45 to 4 RJ-45
- Cable Jacket: Flexible TPE Thermoplastic Elastomer - Tactical
- Cable O.D. - 0.694 inches
- Meets or Exceeds ISO/IEC & TIA Standards for Cat5e Cable
- RoHS Compliant
- Cable: Made in the USA
- Color: Black
- Length: 25 FT
- Tactical Professional Audio
- Datacomm applications
- DMX Sytems
- Remote portable, or fixed applications
- 1000 BASE-T: 100 BASE-T: 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- Good for any application where Cat5E data cables required